Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Its A New Day..

Have you ever just woke up and been like i'm tired of how i'm living? Man ive done that some many times, and quite frankly im tired of saying it and nothing has changed. I've done something really stupid that stopped me from having the life that i was living. I was working and going to school and actually having some fun. I was slowly but surely getting out of my shell that i repeatedly put myself in. Then i upped and moved to BORING ASS ARIZONA where there is nothing but a Super Wal-Mart and the Sun. I thought my life here in Cali was so boring, that i needed a change of sceanary. I dont know why i thought AZ could be that place. I lasted a good 4 MONTHS before i called up my mom and told her i was coming back. I know i didnt really give it a chance and maybe it didnt help that I came back to Cali atleast 6 times out of those 4 months, for holiday's and birthdays. I missed the beach atmosphere and the funtions even though thats not my scene. I was willing to give it a chance until i went to apply for school. OH MY GOSH!! that was the worse experience of my life. Telling me it would cost $4,000 for one semester because i havent established my residency. It would take up to a year to get established.


The point of this is about me pretty much trying to change something that really didnt need to be changed in the first place. I feel as if some of my friendships/relationships have change because ive decided that my life just wasnt what i pictured. I believe if i havent moved things would be a lot easier and i wouldnt be in the predicament that im in. But i over all that now and im ready to get myself back to being comfortable. Im a very creative person, but my downfall is that im very lazy, lol honest truth. Im also to dependent on people thats not good at all. UGHHHH IM OVER IT. Im determined to get someplace in this life. Im ready to start my NEW DAY with no distractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment